Jointing SheetsPioneers in the industry, we offer graphite fibre jointing sheets, yellow fibre jointing sheets and fibre jointing sheets from India.
Graphite Fibre Jointing Sheets
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Max Pressure||80 Kg / cm2|
|Max Temperature||440 Degree C|
We are a unique entity in the industry, actively committed towards manufacturing an optimum quality Graphited Fibre Jointing Sheets.Description:
- This champion style 39 high pressure is manufactured using asbestos fiber as well as vulcanized with special rubber compound.
- Recommended against steam, neutral non flammable gases, dyes alkalies, fats, oils, alcohols and motor fuels
- Precisely designed
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistant against chemicals
Yellow Fibre Jointing Sheets
Approx. Price: Rs 280 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Max Pressure||150 Kg / cm2|
|Max Temperature||550 Degree C|
Being a leader in the industry, we are engaged in manufacturing a premium quality array of Yellow Fibre Joining Sheets.Description:
- Our Champion Style 54 Super is made using premium quality chrysotile asbestos fiber and raw material with heat resisting rubber compounds under special process.
- It is recommended against saturated steam, oxygen, petroleum distillates, oils and fats, fuels, internal combustion engines, hydrocarbons, alcohols, solvent, dyes, etc.
- It is popularly used in marine engines, electricity generating sets etc.
- Fire resistance
- Fine finish
Approx. Price: Rs 85 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Max Pressure||35 Kg / cm2|
|Max Temperature||380 Degree C|
In order to fulfill various demands of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in manufacturing an optimum quality array of Fibre Jointing Sheets.Description:
- Being easily adaptable to various sealing requirements, this product is applicable to a wide range of purposes with less working conditions of temperature and pressure.
- This durable product conforms to the international standards, and has been developed for domestic purposes.
- Moreover, this product does not get hampered by varied temperature conditions.
- It is available in red or graphite color.
- Developed for general purpose applications and this quality is applicable to a wide range of duties with less severe working conditions of temperature and pressure.
- Impeccable finish
- High durability